sustantivo (plural igual)(the Yakuza)
- 1A powerful Japanese criminal organization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Various kinds of people came to stay there, including members of the yakuza, and given that fact, I thought it would be foolish not to learn some kind of martial art.
- Japanese yakuza kingpin Akatora wants him because he thinks Dinosaur took his merchandise.
- Namie introduced her to the seedy underworld, but not the yakuza one, that being a rich teenager in Tokyo had to offer.
- 1.1A member of the Yakuza; a Japanese gangster or racketeer: 100,000 yakuza in Japan rake in some $10 billion a yearMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In another, an ageing yakuza gangster returns to a park where he used to meet his first love.
- Moon Child is a low budget Japanese yakuza vampire sci-fi action drama.
- So it was perhaps inevitable that he should have turned to playing a gangster - a yakuza - in his fourth film.
Japanese, from ya 'eight' + ku 'nine' + za 'three', referring to the worst hand in a gambling game.
Más definiciones de yakuzaDefinición de yakuza en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.