Definición de yearbook en inglés:
1An annual publication giving current information and listing events or aspects of the previous year, especially in a particular field: The Rugby Union Yearbook
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I recalled how I had gazed dreamily at his picture in the yearbook in the library at school today.
- It is the first international edition of his annual hockey yearbook series.
- Ask for the private records: the yearbook, the photos, the letters that a source might have.
1.1North American A book containing photographs of the senior class in a school or university and details of school activities in the previous year.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In high school, he was editor of the school's literary magazine and the yearbook.
- I learned more about solid page layout in my high school yearbook class than I have since then.
- When they listed his activities next his picture in his senior yearbook, the font was made smaller to fit all of it.
Palabras que riman con yearbookcookbook, lookbook
Definición de yearbook en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda