Expressing aversion or disgust: he drank the stuff, too. Yech!
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I worked a day job back then and had to go in the evening, yech!
- but that just doesn't carry enough entertainment value to warrant the parade of yech that followed.
- If you're a man, it's track and field and swimming, but gymnastics is kind of a ‘yecch’ as far as the male of the species is concerned.
1960s: imitative; compare with yuck1.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The color I specified is a light green, maybe a bit yechy for your tastes, but I kinda like it!
- For only the second time that I can remember, I had to leave the room as the program was too yecchy for my taste.
- It will help keep the bulb healthy longer if you clean off the yecchy outer skin.
Definición de yech en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.