1A coward: I was serious about my stand against the war and was not just a yellow-belly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, that don't mean having a revolution every day like them yellow-bellies and Bolsheviki, or every time some job-holder does something he ain't got no business to do.
- And the fact that Stevie can sign, seal, and deliver on the Lakers front court to the tune of a triple-double does not bode well for the yellow-bellies.
- Forget the yellow-bellies; the overcrowded prisons offer myriad low cost Rambo wannabes.
2Any of a number of animals with yellow underparts.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Yellow-bellied Flycatcher (E. flaviventris) has the most colorful belly of the eastern group, but don't be mislead; an empid with a yellow belly is not necessarily a yellow-belly.
- It's amazing how fast you can fin when a yellow-belly sea snake is chasing your tail!
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Baboons can kill a leopard - I am sure a yellow-bellied coward should be no problem.
- I won't tell you what I think about the yellow-bellied, spineless, poor excuse for a man.
- A yellow-bellied coward who hides behind the Pack for protection -
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: yellow-belly
Definición de yellow-belly en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda