Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
Definición de yellow journalism en inglés:
- There is a name for this kind of filth: it is called yellow journalism and you make me ashamed to be a journalist.
- Use yellow journalism to scare the public into demanding that legislators pass a law to fix the nonexistent problem.
- Otherwise, it will turn out to be another form of yellow journalism.
- 1yellow journalist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In short, he is like a yellow journalist of the big media he was supposedly criticizing.
- Patty Duke is dynamic in a rabid, ridiculous performance as a blowsy yellow journalist who seeks to destroy the celebrities she slanders.
- Because Kessler's style is cool and professional, the reader cannot dismiss her as a yellow journalist writing for a popular magazine.
1895: from the appearance in an issue of the New York World of a cartoon in which a child in a yellow dress ( 'The Yellow Kid') was the central figure. The color printing was an experiment designed to attract customers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.