sustantivo (plural igual)
- A migratory sandpiper that resembles the greenshank but has yellowish legs, breeding in northern Canada.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Tringa, family Scolopacidae: two species, the greater yellowlegs (T. melanoleuca) and the lesser yellowlegs (T. flavipes)
- In November, away from our yards, along our coasts, only yellowlegs linger.
- A yellowlegs flew over the pond calling loudly.
- In autumn its mudflats host migrant shorebirds including plovers, yellowlegs, and sandpipers, and warblers are common in woodlands at both ends of the pond.
Más definiciones de yellowlegsDefinición de yellowlegs en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.