- A Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practised for health and relaxation: [as modifier]: yoga classesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Raja yoga is the yoga of meditation.
- He practises yoga and he reads the Hindu bible.
- It doesn't have to be about a specific daily yoga practice or philosophy or teacher.
The yoga widely known in the West is based on hatha yoga, which forms one aspect of the ancient Hindu system of religious and ascetic observance and meditation, the highest form of which is raja yoga and the ultimate aim of which is spiritual purification and self-understanding leading to samadhi or union with the divine
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This system of inner discovery begins with asana, sitting quietly in yogic posture, and pranayama, breath control.
- I find that yogic work, both asanas and pranayama tend to cause the body to freak out a bit.
- We love receiving Hinduism Today.It is real yogic skill in action.
Sanskrit, literally 'union'.
Más definiciones de yogaDefinición de yoga en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.