- Raja yoga is the yoga of meditation.
- He practises yoga and he reads the Hindu bible.
- It doesn't have to be about a specific daily yoga practice or philosophy or teacher.
The yoga widely known in the West is based on hatha yoga, which forms one aspect of the ancient Hindu system of religious and ascetic observance and meditation, the highest form of which is raja yoga and the ultimate aim of which is spiritual purification and self-understanding leading to samadhi or union with the divine.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This system of inner discovery begins with asana, sitting quietly in yogic posture, and pranayama, breath control.
- I find that yogic work, both asanas and pranayama tend to cause the body to freak out a bit.
- We love receiving Hinduism Today.It is real yogic skill in action.
Sanskrit, literally 'union'.
The yoga that we know in the West is a simplified version of an ancient Hindu system intended to lead to union with the divine. The word's literal meaning in the Indian language Sanskrit is ‘union’, and it is related to yoke (Old English), fastened over the necks of two animals to enable them to pull in unison.
Palabras que riman con yogaogre, Saratoga, toga
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: yoga
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.