sustantivo(in phrase of yore) • literary
- Of long ago or former times (used in nostalgic or mock-nostalgic recollection): a great empire in days of yoreMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Boyhood's end is a short but dramatic work full of conflicting emotions and nostalgia for days of yore.
- In an ideal world, I would be at home with you, enjoying breaks in the cloud and reminiscing over floods past and the storms of yore.
- While they make for funny dinner conversation now, in days of yore these words were taken very seriously.
Old English geāra, geāre, of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de yoreDefinición de yore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.