- An Italian sweet made of whipped and heated egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine, served hot or cold.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sherry, brandy, and Marsala add flavour and an alcoholic kick to creamy puddings such as trifle, tiramisu, zabaglione, and egg nog.
- Garnish cake with remaining Amarene cherries and syrup; slice and serve with chocolate zabaglione on the side.
- It is made in exactly the same way as the Italian zabaglione - where the wine is usually the rich and heady Marsala.
Más definiciones de zabaglioneDefinición de zabaglione en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.