- A sharp change of direction in a zigzag course: we travelled in a series of zigs and zagsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His career has been fraught with erratic zigs and zags.
- The only thing that threatens the company, in fact, is a change in the game, an industry zig to the company's zag.
verbo (zags, zagging, zagged)[no object] Volver al principio
- Make a sharp change of direction: a long path zigged and zagged through the woodsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I chuckled lightly as one of the lower balloons disengaged itself from the pole and lazily drifted upward, zigging and zagging on the warmish breeze.
- I've been stuck on the scratch, zigging and zagging with great effort through the past 4 or 5 days.
- He zigged and zagged and she went with him, arm clenched tightly to his.
late 18th century: shortening of zigzag.
Más definiciones de zagDefinición de zag en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.