- Payment made annually under Islamic law on certain kinds of property and used for charitable and religious purposes, one of the Five Pillars of Islam.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The introduction and organization of zakat in 624 A.D. encouraged accounting for the purpose of zakat calculation and payment.
- If they did not discharge your zakat according to Shariah, your zakat obligation will not be fulfilled.
- There is no income tax in Saudi Arabia, but there is an effective obligation to pay a religious tax called zakat, of about 10%.
via Persian and Urdu from Arabic zakā(t) 'almsgiving'.
Más definiciones de zakatDefinición de zakat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.