Definición de zap en inglés:
verbo (zaps, zapping, zapped)
- It's heaped full of chlorophyll, which zaps halitosis fast.
- Science has wiped out many killer diseases and may soon zap the rest.
- You need to have top-flight shooting skills to zap the constantly moving targets that are your enemy.
- I sat there watching the chat screen zapping up past me, just about going crosseyed trying to read it all.
- A bolt of (cheaply superimposed) energy zaps past him.
- The awareness of what was occurring zapped through me, and suddenly I was snapped back into my body as if I'd been shot from a slingshot.
- No one is obliged to watch television and you can always zap between channels.
- Several talk of how they used to zap to another channel whenever politics came on television.
- I had nothing to do the night before a game and I was zapping between the channels.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A zap sound ended the vision and then he was left with Ami.
- He insists he is not clairvoyant as a result of the zap.
- The spells make the appropriate zaps and sizzles, the explosions sound good, and the clanging of weapons on armor are realistic.
1920s (originally US): imitative.
In comic strips of the 1920s zap often represented the sound of a ray gun, laser, or similar weapon. The sense ‘to kill’ has existed since the 1940s and ‘to move quickly’ since the 1960s. Since the early 1980s zapping has also meant the use of a remote control to operate a television or other piece of electronic equipment.
Palabras que riman con zapbap, cap, chap, clap, dap, entrap, enwrap, flap, frap, gap, giftwrap, hap, knap, lap, Lapp, map, nap, nappe, pap, rap, sap, schappe, scrap, slap, snap, strap, tap, trap, wrap, yap
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.