Definición de zapper en inglés:
1A remote control for a television, video, or other piece of electronic equipment.
- A remote zapper for the central locking would also be welcome.
- If you cannot make it to the National Arena get that zapper ready for the televised action which is sure to have you sitting on the edge of your seat.
- Lesson One in this world is that the customer, with his finger on the zapper, the mouse, or the remote, wields control as never before.
2North American An electronic device used for killing insects: a bug zapper
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Electric bug zappers kill more beneficial insects than mosquitoes.
- Research shows that bug zappers kill plenty of insects, such as June bugs and moths, but not many mosquitoes.
- It is unfortunate that gadgets such as zappers, ultrasound devices, citronella and other ‘natural ‘repellents don't work.
Definición de zapper en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary