- (Of a budget or budgeting) having each item costed anew, rather than in relation to its size or status in the previous budget.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This makes zero-based budgeting or even activity-based costing almost pointless from a budget officer's point of view, since so little of a district's funds are available for reallocation.
- As you prepare next year's budget, should you start from scratch and use zero-based budgeting?
- I'm tormented by these zero-based environments where we've abandoned so many children.
Más definiciones de zero-basedDefinición de zero-based en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.