- Deriving from or relating to a previously unknown vulnerability to attack in some software: the service is designed to detect all manner of malware, including zero-day threatsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There were unexpected zero-day attacks causing a half-day network outage.
- Last week, the company warned the public of a "zero-day" attack that acts upon certain weaknesses in the program.
- The amalgamation of zero-day threats, compliance demands, and still more problems pushes corporations to address the most pressing challenges first.
Más definiciones de zero-dayDefinición de zero-day en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.