- 1 [with object] Hit or strike: Charley really zonked meMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Short commented that he was seriously considering giving up competing in elite tournaments, as they were ‘zonking his brain.’
- She zonked me again on the head with this hairbrush.
- 2Fall or cause to fall suddenly and heavily asleep or lose consciousness: [no object]: I always just zonk out and sleep straight throughMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And on Friday it was a welcome time for me to zonk out!
- I just gotta read over some of the stuff coz when I'm writing it I sometimes zonk out.
- You wake up early or zonk out unconscious for hours.
Más definiciones de zonkDefinición de zonk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.