Definición de zoomorphic en inglés:
Having or representing animal forms or gods of animal form: pottery decorated with anthropomorphic and zoomorphic designs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the story, the script, and the five ornate zoomorphic initials accord well with our expectations of the elite Komnenian book culture, the images seem incongruous.
- There are two types of sculpted zoomorphic figures: generic four-legged animals and figures of specific animals.
- While not well preserved, the elegant carving of the zoomorphic chair displays elongated proportions similar to those seen on the Megiddo ivory.
- Example sentences
- Perhaps because the story so cleverly weaves scientific and interreligious themes together, I began to wonder whether zoomorphism might provide some insight into the question of religious pluralism.
- My paintings are non-objective and contain aspects of symbolism and zoomorphism.
Definición de zoomorphic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan