sustantivo (plural igual or zucchinis)North American
- A courgette.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Saute yellow and green zucchini in olive oil and season with oregano or basil for a quick and nutritious side dish
- Many Arab dishes, like stuffed zucchini or green peppers and stuffed grape or cabbage leaves, are highly labor-intensive.
- The cubes of meat were topped with a variety of vegetables - zucchini, bell pepper and asparagus, among others - with their skins deliciously grilled.
Italian, plural of zucchino, diminutive of zucca 'gourd'.
Más definiciones de zucchiniDefinición de zucchini en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.