Definición de Zulu en inglés:
- But once again, neither the Zulus nor the Plains Indians had artillery.
- Wars against the Zulus in South Africa or against the Chinese in Indo-China seemed to be merely a waste of money and troops, with no clear European pay-off.
- The Ndebeles consider themselves part of the Zulu nation and would ideally like to break away and form a new country with the Zulus in South Africa.
- Google's pages are available in dozens of languages (including Zulu, Xhosa, Esperanto, Klingon, and Pig Latin).
- One year I had a class of very diverse cultures with some children speaking Xhosa, Zulu, Tswane, Afrikaans and even French.
- This is the opposite of the increasing standardization of the languages of Xhosa and Zulu, which occurred through missionary activity and later state controls.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- And there is Yesterday, the first-ever feature shot entirely in the Zulu language.
- Raised among the wives of King Cetshwayo, she had a detailed knowledge of Zulu history and customs at the royal court.
- He said: ‘We had a magnificent welcome of drum majorettes, gospel singing and Zulu dancing.’
The Zulus formed a powerful military empire in southern Africa during the 19th century before being defeated in a series of engagements with white Afrikaner and British settlers. Some Zulus still live under the traditional clan system in the province of KwaZulu-Natal, but many now work in the cities. During the transfer to majority rule in South Africa in the 1990s the Zulu Inkatha movement clashed with other black groups and with the outgoing government and the African National Congress over future constitutional arrangements and demands for Zulu autonomy
From the stem of Zulu umZulu (plural amaZulu).
Palabras que riman con ZuluHonolulu, KwaZulu, lulu
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.