- A rusk or biscuit made by baking a small loaf and then toasting slices until they are dry and crisp.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I don't think anything can precisely substitute for zwieback, which is a lightly sweetened yeast rusk.
- To make zwiebacks, pinch off two small buns of dough and place one smaller one on top of the larger, bottom one.
- Usually by eight to ten months, a healthy infant can have finely chopped foods or zwiebacks with minimal likelihood for choking.
German, literally 'twice-bake'.
Más definiciones de zwiebackDefinición de zwieback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.