Sinónimos de come en inglés:
- 4.1 come around for a drinkvisit, stop by, drop by/in/over, come over, pop in/over
- the report comes down against a zoning variance in the wetlandsdecide, conclude, settle;choose, opt, plump
come down on
- she came down on him like a ton of bricks See reprimand (verb)
come down to
come down with
- Vera is always the first to come forwardvolunteer, offer one's services, make oneself available
- if you make this meeting come off, you're probably looking at a promotionsucceed, work, turn out well, work out, go as planned, produce the desired result, get results
- 4.1 it will come out all rightend, finish, conclude, work out, turn outinformal pan out
come out with
- 2.1 you came through for ushelp, be there for
come up to
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia