Sinónimos de home en inglés:
2 an Italian stonemason far from his home See homeland
adjetivoVolver al principio
2 home movies the sale of home produce
homemade, homegrown, family
- 1.1 I was at home all dayin, in one's house, present, available, indoors, inside, here
- 2.1 she felt very much at homeat ease, comfortable, relaxed, content;in one's element, on one's own turf
bring home to someone
- Sylvia's overdose brought home to them the fragility of their own livesmake someone realize, make someone understand, make someone aware, make clear to someone;drive home to someone, impress upon someone, draw attention to, focus attention on, underline, highlight, spotlight, emphasize, stressinformal clue someone in to
- when the inspector at the third checkpoint nodded at Mitchell, I knew we were home free I passed the final flag with so much stamina that I knew I was home freesafe, secure, out of danger, off the hook;assured of success, the winner, victoriousinformal golden
home in on
nothing to write home about
- informal the amusement park was enjoyable enough, but nothing to write home aboutunexceptional, mediocre, ordinary, commonplace, indifferent, average, middle-of-the-road, run-of-the-mill, garden variety;
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán