- The symptoms of a person who is infected with HIV but does not necessarily develop the disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These symptoms are referred to as AIDS-related complex (ARC) and include fever, rashes, weight loss, and wasting.
- Dr. McKinley said the patients enrolled in the study had the typical symptoms of AIDS-related complex, such as swollen lymph nodes, infections in the mouth and low immune cell counts that made them candidates to progress to full-fledged AIDS.
- Federal officials said today that the drug has been shown, in small studies, to slow the progression of disease in patients suffering from AIDS-related complex.
Más definiciones de AIDS-related complexDefinición de AIDS-related complex en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional