- The highest rank of admiral in the Royal Navy. Compare with Fleet Admiral.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1919, Beatty was appointed Admiral of the Fleet - a post he held until 1927.
- He was subsequently appointed Admiral of the Sea Cadet Corps - a position now held by his middle son - Admiral of the Fleet and Captain General of the Royal Marines.
- The new exhibition hall, shaped like a submarine and named after the late Admiral of the Fleet Sir John Fieldhouse, is due to open in July next year.
Más definiciones de Admiral of the FleetDefinición de Admiral of the Fleet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional