Definición de Amboinese en inglés:
1A native or inhabitant of Ambon.
- Third, the book hardly touches upon the indigenous peoples and societies who produced the finer spices, especially the Moluccans, Amboinese and Bandanese.
- For generations, Ambonese of both faiths practiced peaceful coexistence - under which mosques and churches were built together.
- Many Ambonese, Keiese and Menadonese were employed as officials, police, teachers and missionaries.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the island of Ambon, its people, or their language.
- Traditional Indonesian music - Javanese, Ambonese, Sundanese, etc. - and some old Dutch tunes fill the air.
- Both within the Ambonese community, and in scholarly discourse, it is frequently noted that Muslim villages in Maluku have retained their indigenous languages.
Definición de Amboinese en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary