Angola was a Portuguese possession from the end of the 16th century until it achieved independence in 1975. Independence was followed by years of civil war, chiefly between the ruling Marxist MPLA and the UNITA movement; this was halted by the signing of a ceasefire in 2002
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, Angolans are visibly patriotic, even more so than us.
- Many Angolans see the victory as a huge step forward for the southwest African country, whose only riches are in oil and diamonds.
- The idea that Mas Canosa could land at Mariel Harbor and take over was comical, especially after the Angolan war.
Más definiciones de AngolaDefinición de Angola en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional