Definición de Asian American en inglés:
An American who is of Asian (chiefly East Asian) descent.
- The ethnic heritages of European Americans, Asian Americans, and African Americans are totally different.
- African Americans, Asian Americans, and Hispanics have a disproportionate burden for cancer deaths compared to the white population.
- When we use terms such as African American, Latinos, Asian Americans, and Native Americans, we uppercase those terms.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Of or relating to Asian Americans.
- Right now, though, there is a subterranean wave of Asian-American films, particularly documentaries, which can be detected at gatherings like the Asian-American film festival here last month.
- This tale of privileged Asian-American high schoolers whose studious, overachieving image serves as a cover for criminal activity drew criticism for the bleakly amoral light it throws on its subjects.
- Although she was drawn to New York because of its large Chinese population, Mah is cultivating a reputation as a designer with a New York style, rather than as an Asian-American designer.
Definición de Asian American en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan