sustantivo (plural Aunt Sallies)
- 1.2A person or thing that is subjected to much criticism, especially one set up as an easy target for it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's an example of the way in which the British royalty have become an Aunt Sally.
- It's a respectable CV, but in his native land he's something of an Aunt Sally.
- It may be true that it acted merely as a proxy, an Aunt Sally for fears about enlargement, unemployment, immigration and inflation.
Más definiciones de Aunt SallyDefinición de Aunt Sally en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional