Austria was dominated from the early Middle Ages by the Habsburg family and became the center of a massive central European empire that lasted until 1918. The country was incorporated within the Nazi Reich in 1938 and after World War II was occupied by the Allies before regaining its sovereignty in 1955. A referendum in 1994 approved Austria’s entry into the European Union
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A whole generation of Austrians became convinced that neutrality is absolutely the best for a small country.
- I understand the Austrians have a flair for that kind of thing.
- Within the country itself, young Austrians expressed their outrage by rioting in Vienna on Friday night.
Más definiciones de AustriaDefinición de Austria en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional