- another name for Dionysus.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Their research revealed that more than a few Bacchic and Dionysian cults survived the fall of Rome and the Rise of Christianity, and some still exist to this day.
- A magician with golden hair flowing in ringlets, his face flushed with wine, his eyes lit with the charm of Aphrodite, who entices young girls with his Bacchic mysteries.
- As in Roman art in general, Bacchic scenes and imagery are very common in these mosaics, raising a key question of evaluation: how much is conventional decorative work, and how much significant in terms of cult?
Latin, from Greek Bakkhos.
Más definiciones de BacchusDefinición de Bacchus en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional