(also bangalore torpedo)
- A tube containing explosives used by infantry for blowing up barriers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lt. Dillon put three Bangalore torpedoes together and blew a hole big enough to drive a truck through.
- He was quoted in the Kuwaiti newspaper Alzaman on 20 June 2002 as saying: ‘At least 40 children in Rafah lost their arms from the throwing of Bangalore torpedoes [pipe bombs].’
- Once the Bangalore torpedoes did their job of removing the barbed wire obstacles, the enemy broke contact and ran.
Más definiciones de Bangalore torpedoDefinición de Bangalore torpedo en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional