- A movement in support of rights and political power for black people, especially prominent in the US in the 1960s and 1970s.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tony's story parallels that of his brother, Colin, and the militants of the local Black Power movement, campaigning against police harassment and state racism.
- There was the whole Black Power movement that started in the US that came here, with meetings and discussions - the activity and the demonstrations.
- That was true of the late 1960s and early 1970s, when soul and funk became the voice of the civil rights and Black Power movements.
Más definiciones de Black PowerDefinición de Black Power en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional