- A member of an early Nazi militia founded by Hitler in Munich in 1921, with brown uniforms resembling that of Mussolini’s Blackshirts. They aided Hitler’s rise to power, but were eclipsed by the SS after the “night of the long knives” in June 1934. Also called storm troops or Sturmabteilung.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Adulation of power and force prevented Brownshirts from recognizing implications for their country of their reckless doctrines.
- These are the techniques employed by Hitler's Brownshirts.
- Folks who don't like Nazis shouldn't act like Brownshirts.
Más definiciones de BrownshirtDefinición de Brownshirt en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional