- 1A variety of wine grape grown chiefly in Madeira.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The white Sercial, Verdelho, Bual, and Malvasia varieties which are classified as ‘noble’ by the ruling Madeira Wine Institute are in short supply.
- It has many subvarieties, although Bual Cachudo is the highest quality one, and is the most commonly planted.
- The name was used for a whole group of grapes but today is usually connected with the Bual de Madeira.
- 1.1A Madeira wine of a medium sweet type made from Bual grapes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Served slightly chilled, dry Sercials and Verdelhos make fresh, exuberant aperitifs, while the richer Buals and Malmseys are superb with cheese, nuts - and cigars - at the end of a meal.
- All of Barbeito's wines - even the fully sweet Buals and Malmseys - lie somewhere between pale gold and burnished tawny in the spectrum.
- For many Madeira lovers, Buals offer the best combination of richness and elegance.
from Portuguese boal.
Más definiciones de BualDefinición de Bual en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional