- Of or relating to Canton (Guangzhou), its inhabitants, their dialect, or their cuisine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Cantonese dialect created the unique culture exemplified by Stephen Chow, and this is our pride.
- One of the manifestations of local identity is language and Hong Kong cinema, since the beginning of sound, was closely identified as a Cantonese dialect cinema.
- If they were from Sichuan, there was no question that they ate Sichuanese and not Cantonese food.
sustantivo (plural igual)Volver al principio
- 1A native or inhabitant of Canton.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We restricted the study to individuals belonging to the two major dialect groups of Chinese in Singapore: the Hokkiens and the Cantonese.
- The striking thing about Guangzhou is that it is no longer the home of the Cantonese.
- Yet, picky Cantonese discovered years ago that X.O. Excellence brandy perfectly complements their favourite shark's fin soup.
- 2A form of Chinese spoken mainly in southeastern China (including Hong Kong). Also called Yue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our local tour guide speaks Chinese (both Cantonese and putonghua), and he says that he has sufficient demand to keep busy every day of the week.
- Some West Coast and Hawaiian galleries take additional steps to ensure success with this market by hiring multilingual consultants who speak Japanese, Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese.
- Fluent in Mandarin, she was able to operate among the Hong Kong residents, who mainly speak Cantonese.
Más definiciones de CantoneseDefinición de Cantonese en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional