- Numbers that indicate the location of a point relative to a fixed reference point (the origin), being its shortest (perpendicular) distances from two fixed axes (or three planes defined by three fixed axes) that intersect at right angles at the origin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of the things you learn to do with about Cartesian coordinates, or vectors, in the plane would work equally well in 3 or more dimensions.
- Three others also use balls, one involving balls in columns, one involving two balls of different colours which move at right angles to each other suggesting almost the idea of Cartesian coordinates.
- A point in the plane can be described by Cartesian coordinates.
Más definiciones de Cartesian coordinatesDefinición de Cartesian coordinates en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional