- another term for Urodela.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All these taxa are relevant to the history of the conquest of land by vertebrates because they are outside the large clades of extant tetrapods (Apoda, Caudata, Anura, Mammalia, Testudines, Sauria).
- We suspected that the relatively high error rate of the model based on all lissamphibians resulted from differences in body proportions between Anura and Caudata.
- There is no controversy as what is or is not a caudate, although some family definitions remain troubling, and there is still considerable disagreement over the identity of suborders within Caudata.
modern Latin (plural), from Latin cauda 'tail'.
Más definiciones de CaudataDefinición de Caudata en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional