Definición de Chadic en inglés:
A group of Afro-Asiatic languages spoken in the region of Lake Chad, of which the most important is Hausa.
- Arabic is a branch of the Semitic languages, which in turn belongs to the Afro-Asiatic language family together with Berber, Ancient Egyptian, Chadic, and Cushitic.
- Since proto-Afrasian was probably not tonal, the most likely source of tone in Chadic is early and continued contact with non-Afrasian tone languages.
- A common strategy of focusing a DP-constituent in Chadic is to move it to a designated position.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Of or relating to the Chadic languages.
- Finally, in languages like Lele, an East Chadic language, and Yg Dii, an Eastern Adamawa language, logophoric marking can be done in all three persons.
- Guruntum is one of a number of small languages spoken in northeastern Nigeria which belong to the Chadic family, most of them under constant pressure from Hausa, with some danger of extinction.
- Among the many other Chadic tongues are Angas, Bole, Gwandara, Ron, and other West Chadic languages; the Masa languages; Kera, Mubi, Nancere, Tobanga, and other East Chadic languages; and Kamwe, Kotoko, Mandara, and other Biu-Mandara languages.
Definición de Chadic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan