- An alarmist or doomsayer: my beloved capital sounds more and more these days like a barnyard filled with Chicken LittlesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He views these as the squawks of a Chicken Little inciting panic and skepticism.
- And that's important to know as well, so that we're not in a Chicken Little type situation.
- These are pathetic reasons for our representatives in Congress to be in a Chicken Little mode.
1990s: from the name of a character in a children's story who repeatedly warns that the sky is falling.
Más definiciones de Chicken LittleDefinición de Chicken Little en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional