- A district of any non-Chinese town, especially a city or seaport, in which the population is predominantly of Chinese origin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the early twentieth century, over 80 percent of the Chinese population were found in Chinatowns in major cities in the United States.
- Chinese emigrants have established Chinatowns all over the world, and they can also serve as bridges for conducting business.
- Perhaps the clearest example of irrational panic is the widespread avoidance of Chinese restaurants and Chinatowns in the USA.
Más definiciones de ChinatownDefinición de Chinatown en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional