- A Greek island in the Aegean Sea; population 53,100 (2008). Greek name Khios.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was defeated by Euripides in 438, but on another occasion he is said to have won first prize in both tragedy and dithyramb and to have made a present of Chian wine to every Athenian citizen.
- Most of the wines which he mentions do not belong to his own day, e.g. Coan, Chian, Mendaean, and Thasian.
- Take off your Chian nightgown, and like a pure lily by a spring bathe in the water.
Pronunciación: /ˈkēən, ˈkī-/sustantivo & adjetivo
Más definiciones de ChiosDefinición de Chios en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional