sustantivo (plural Christmases)
- 1The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ’s birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We asked celebrities in the town about their memories of past Christmases - and asked them how they would be spending the big day this year.
- He had spent the last three Christmases in custody.
- The more Christmases I experience, despite being an agnostic, the more I appreciate the more traditional version.
- 1.1The period immediately before and after December 25: we had guests over ChristmasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On hearing about financial problems striking firemen may face this Christmas, a boy persuaded his mum to buy some gifts for their children.
- He was also thinking about all those Christmases the soldiers had spent away from their families.
- McDonald said that very generally, he wanted to appeal to women on nights out to take particular care this Christmas.
exclamación• informal Volver al principio
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The band members were dressed in festive red to complete the Christmassy feel.
- I love the smell of pine and my house is now more Christmassy than ever before.
- It's so good, and easy, and Christmassy, that I thought I'd pass it along to anyone scrounging for a great dessert.