sustantivo(the Common Era)
- another term for Christian era.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If one includes the earliest stages of the tradition, as I have done in this book, it flourished for an astonishing 1500 years - with the first five centuries of the Common Era seeing the greatest activity and variety.
- From the time of the Christian scriptures in the 1st century of the Common Era to now, Christians have followed their hearts and their cultural times to interpret what salvation means.
- Mark, this is the 21st century of the Common Era.
Más definiciones de Common EraDefinición de Common Era en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional