Definición de Diplura en inglés:
An order of small, primitive, wingless insects that resemble the true bristletails but have two bristles at the end of the abdomen.
- Order Diplura, subclass Apterygota, class Insecta (or Hexapoda)
- The Parainsecta (springtails and proturans) and Diplura are not true insects, for their numbers of abdominal segments vary.
- Neither are the Parainsecta (springtails and proturans) or Diplura true insects, for their numbers of abdominal segments vary.
- When nucleotide frequencies were tested within each of the three basal hexapod groups (i.e., within Protura, within Diplura, within Collembola), they were always stationary.
dipluran sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- We have obtained the most extensive sample of basal hexapods so far: namely, 10 proturans, 12 diplurans, and 10 collembolans, including all their major subgroups - plus a wide range of out-group taxa.
- The cerci of some diplurans are designed to break off near the base if they are mishandled.
- Similar to some other primitive wingless insects, diplurans have external sexual reproduction.
Definición de Diplura en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan