A large crab found off the west coast of North America, where it is popular as food.
- Cancer magister, family Cancridae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These findings are backed up by our work on behavioral responses and feeding behavior of Dungeness crabs in low salinity.
- The most thoroughly studied system is the ontogeny of hemocyanin structure and function in Cancer magister, the Dungeness crab.
- The section contains details of law violations ranging from possession of undersized Dungeness crabs to driving under the influence.
mid 20th century: from Dungeness, the name of a fishing village on the coast of Washington.
Definición de Dungeness crab en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional