Definición de Dungeness crab en inglés:
A large crab found off the west coast of North America, where it is popular as food.
- Cancer magister, family Cancridae
- These findings are backed up by our work on behavioral responses and feeding behavior of Dungeness crabs in low salinity.
- The most thoroughly studied system is the ontogeny of hemocyanin structure and function in Cancer magister, the Dungeness crab.
- The section contains details of law violations ranging from possession of undersized Dungeness crabs to driving under the influence.
mid 20th century: from Dungeness, the name of a fishing village on the coast of Washington.
Definición de Dungeness crab en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan