- A method of selling in which the price is reduced until a buyer is found.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a hermetic environment, a Dutch auction should price IPO shares about 3% below what the highest bidder is willing to pay.
- The flotation - which set its price via a complex Dutch auction - ended up selling shares for $85.
- Plenty of investors logged on for all three online Dutch auctions, pricing was good for the issuers, and investors got their full allocations.
Más definiciones de Dutch auctionDefinición de Dutch auction en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional