- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm now thinking about what it would be like to be an East Ender rather than the West Londoner that I've been for most of my life.
- The smash hit comedy musical, scripted by Stephen Fry, tells the story of an East Ender who inherits a country estate and some upmarket relatives to boot.
- I was born as an East Ender but lived most of my younger life in Hendon, north west London, until I was called up for Army service.
Pronunciación: /ˌēst ˈendər/sustantivo
Más definiciones de East EndDefinición de East End en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional