- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The obvious solution - give the oil money to the Ecuadoreans without money - runs smack up against paragraph III - 1 of the World Bank's 2003 Structural Adjustment Program Loan.
- Some Ecuadoreans speculated he may have flown to the coastal base in Manta, where the US military has a presence.
- The other day my wife asked who were the three Ecuadoreans I'd brought back home for lunch.
Pronunciación: /ˌekwəˈdôrēən/(also Ecuadorean) adjetivo& sustantivo
Definición de Ecuador en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional