- Crystals of hydrated magnesium sulfate used as a purgative or for other medicinal use.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: MgSO4.7H2O
- The solution is a cup of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) to a footbath or dishpan full of warm water.
- In addition, a half-cup of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) scratched into the soil at the base of each plant helps fertilizers work better and encourages new canes to form at the base of the plant.
- Perhaps the best known compound of magnesium is magnesium sulfate, popularly known as Epsom salts.
mid 18th century: named after the town of Epsom, where it was first found occurring naturally.
Más definiciones de Epsom saltsDefinición de Epsom salts en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional