- 1For sale by owner, referring to the sale of property directly by the owner rather than through a professional real estate agent: FSBO sellersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally, we knew we needed to pull it off the market and try and sell it FSBO in order to drop the price quite a bit.
- We buy FSBO houses for cash in Portland.
- I am not saying that you should not go FSBO (for sale by owner) or let your house be sold by Aunt Millie, who just got her license last month.
- 1.1 [as noun] An owner selling a home or other property without the assistance of a real estate agent: FSBOs rely on their lawyers to draw up contractsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Would-be FSBOs should ask themselves a few questions: Do they really have the time to show their house themselves? Do they understand all the paperwork?
- The other domain represents the For Sale By Owner (FSBO) side of the business, allowing FSBOs to list their property for a one-time fee covering 12 full months.
- "If a FSBO is having trouble selling their house or isn't getting many calls, CellularRE can assist them," explains Steinman.